Solar Rooftop Power Plant system
Solar Books For Reference
A great way to save lots of money on your electric bill each year is to install solar PV panels. Solar panels use energy from the sun to power your home. This renewable energy resource will reduce your electric expenses and also help to save the environment. Solar panels require a moderate one time investment; however, they usually pay for themselves in five years or less. Due to their increase in popularity, installation expenses have decreased by almost 40% in the past few years and the government provides handsome subsidies for approved projects.
Residential Solar Rooftop System
Solar for your residential with subsidy
When it comes to residential solar Rooftop installation in India, Hitech Solar takes the lead with its technocrat solutions. First things, it is important to understand the importance of shifting to a solar panel option. Of course, the big advantage that most of you are sure to be aware of is the ability of solar to be eco-friendly. Since you are using the sun’s rays, it actually means that you are not exhausting any of the non-renewable sources of energy
- Ministry of New and Renewable Energy/ Gujarat Government provide 40% subsidy
- Wheeling/ Transmission charges: No Charges
- Use all household appliances on Solar (Fridge, A.C, Fan, T.V, Light etc.)
- Surplus generation to be paid by DISCOM (Torrent, PGVCL, UGVCL, MGVCL, DGVCL)
- Meter: Bi-directional Meter and Solar Meter
- 1 kW Solar Rooftop system requires approx. 100 sq. ft. space
- 1 kW system generates approx. 1300-1500 units per year.
Commercial Solar Rooftop System
Our sophisticated design and execution is well-known. We strive hard to complete the project on time and ensure a smooth flow of energy from the augmented grid.
- Multi-PERC technology with high efficiency.
- Excellent low light & long wavelength.
- Highest area efficiency in it’s class
- Resistant to PID (85 Degrees Centigrade, Humidity , 168 Hours @ – 1000V)
- 25 years of linear performance warranty.
Industrial Solar Rooftop System
There is a vast potential for the use of solar energy devices/systems in industries. Presently, energy for these applications is being met mainly through fuel oil which is not only import-dependent but is also creating huge GHG emissions in the atmosphere resulting threat to our planet. Since there will be huge space available in such an environment, our erection engineers would study your layout and come with a suitable solution for Solar Panel deployment.