Solar For Your roof
Hitech Solar is turnkey – EPC players in the Indian PV solar industry. Large-scale grid connected solar power plants installed by us have generated industry high efficiency levels and continue to be the best performing plants in the country. With our in-house engineering and construction teams, we strive to leverage our technical experience and industry know-how to develop the most cost-effective and energy efficient PV solar plants in the industry.
We provide complete end-to-end solutions including complete Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services for our customers seeking to build solar power plants in India and beyond. Extremely quick project completion times and industry high generation levels are reflective of the high-quality benchmarks set by Hitech Solar in India’s solar photovoltaic space.
Dive in the World of Solar Energy
- Made From High Efficiency Crystalline Silicon Solar Cells
- Available In 3 Watt To 350 Wp
- Over 98.5% Max.efficiency
- Ultra wide input voltage range
- Compact and light design for one-person easy installation
- Dual MPPT design with Precise MPPT algorithm
- Maximum conversion efficiency of 97.5%
- 5 Years standard warrant , 10 ears optional upgrade.
- WiFi monitoring available.
- RS 485, WiFi/GPRS (optional) interface.
- Ip65, visually pleasing for domestic environment.
- Ultra wide input voltage range
Solar Mounting Structure
- Easy installation, stable and more reliable
- Structure according to the structural mechanics and construction acts
- Planning and machining in the factory saving your time and cost
- Smart Protection in case of strong winds & lighting
- Certified to operate in very harsh Environment
- Outdoor using, all the material selected with high class anti-corrosion protection
- Suitable for All Climates.
- Available in Aluminium, Hot deep Galvanized
- Body : Tribox 1813T
- MCB : Eaton 500 V
- Fuse : Mersen
- SPD : Mersen 600V
- Connector & Acc Standard
- 1-5KW Solar ACDB Standard
- 10-50KW Solar ACDB (Ac Distribution Board) Standard
- 50-1MW ACDB LT Panels As per Client Specification
- 1in 1out DCDB ACDB
- 2in 2out DCDB
- 4in 4out DCDB
- 8in 8out DCDB
- 10in 10out DCDB
- 1in 1out ACDB up to 10KW
- 2in 1out ACDB up to 10KW
- 3in 1out ACDB up to 25KW
- 4in 1out ACDB up to 200KW
- 5in 1out ACDB up to 500KW
- 6in 1out ACDB up to 500KW
Solar 4 SQ MM DC Wire
- TUV Certified
- 4 S. Q. mm
- Single core
- Material: copper
- Colour: black
- Conductor – Flexible Electrolytic Tinned fine copper strands, acc. To IEC 60228, class 5
- Insulation – Crosslinked Halogen Free & Flame Retardant Insulation , Colour : Red Or Black
- Rated DC Voltage: 1.5 kV
- Ambient Temperature: -40°C ~ +90°C
- Resistance to fire
- Acc. to EN 50618, Table 2
- Single Cable Flame Test: EN 60332-1-2
- Low Smoke Emission: EN 61034-2 (Light Transmittance > 70%)
- Weathering-UV Resistance
Solar MC4 Connector
- MC4 connectors are used for connecting solar panels.
- 1 panel MC4 T-type connector connects 1 solar panel from 10 watt to 400 watts.
- IP 67 rating makes it waterproof and dust proof for outdoor use.
- Insulation material to prevent from electric sock
- IP 67 rated protection degree makes it waterproof.
- Rated voltage :1000 Volt DC
- Rated current : 30 Amp
- Contact material : Copper Silver Plated
- Insulation material : PC
- Locking system : Snap in
- safety class : II
- Temperature Range : -40°C~+85°C
What is a Solar PV System and how does it work?
PV, short for Photovoltaic, derives its name from the process of converting light (‘photo’) directly into electricity (‘voltaic’). Simply put, a Solar PV system is a power station that generates electricity from sunlight.
What are the Main Component of PV System ?
The main components of a Solar PV system are
Solar Panels or Modules: Solar panels consist of a group of small cells made from semiconductor material. When the sun’s light falls on the modules, it excites the electrons, thereby creating direct current (DC).
Solar Inverter: The DC electricity goes into an inverter that converts it into alternating current (AC). We use AC for running our household or office or factory equipment.
Can solar be my sole energy source?
Technically speaking, yes, if batteries are used. But practically, if grid power is available, then it is recommended to use solar in combination with grid. Solar PV can be integrated with your existing power sources (like grid power, inverter, diesel generator, etc.) in such a manner that the first priority is automatically always given to the solar power to be consumed first. However, if you are using Solar PV for night time usage or in a remote location, it is quite common to have Solar systems which are battery-backed.
What factors are important to consider when planning to go solar?
Every Solar PV system is customized based on your site conditions. Therefore, you need a fair assessment of your energy requirements, site conditions and the solar energy generation potential at your site which would directly impact your savings.
Does a Solar PV system produce same energy output throughout the day?
Since Solar PV works on the basis of the intensity of sunlight it gets, your solar system typically wakes up at around 6am in the morning and goes to sleep at about 6 or 7pm in the evening. The energy output increases gradually and peaks at around noon and then gradually decreases as the Sun starts setting. But since the solar energy produced integrates either with your existing electrical connection or with your batteries, the running of your electrical equipment is not impacted. Moreover, if your Solar PV system is designed well, all your electrical equipment is totally safe
What is the life and reliability of a Solar PV System?
Solar PV is a highly proven and reliable technology and have been in use since 1950s. A PV system that is designed, installed, and maintained well will operate for 25 years or even more than 25 years. The Inverters, which are an integral part of a Solar PV system, may need a replacement once in the 25 years lifetime of the system. Moreover, since there are no moving parts (unless you are using tracking devices to move modules tilt with the movement of the Sun), there is practically negligible wear and tear.